Find the Best Water Filter
You’d like to buy the best water filter, but you’ve got concerns. So many things could go wrong. You could buy an inferior product or pay too much.
You also have questions. Which type of filter should you choose? And, once you’ve chosen the type, which brand performs the best?
You’ve visited so many sites. It’s unclear whose advice you can trust. When you read the fine print, you realize that many water filter manufacturers create sites that look like independent sites, but are really biased.
It’s no wonder their brand seems to come out on top in the side-by-side reviews!
So, how do you know if you’re buying the best water filter?
You first decide which type of filter is right for you based on your needs. You might want something portable or you might want to remove fluoride or radium. Not all filter types remove all contaminants.
Then you need to find water filters that have been independently tested and certified by a trusted party. And, finally, you need to read the trusted third-party testing results so you can compare performance. For example, one filter might remove 50% of arsenic, and another might remove 99% of arsenic. You’d probably prefer to buy the one that performs at the 99% level.
But wait, that’s a lot of work, right?
Well, we’ve already done that work for you. We built a simple app that you can use to select the right type of filter. And, then we found all the water filters that were tested and certified by independent third-party testers.
Why is testing important? Many water filter manufacturers make claims of being the best, but not all take the next step to prove their filter’s performance. If a manufacturer really believes in their product, they get it tested and certified by NSF. And, they make those test results available on their website for your review. If their product is not tested and performance results aren’t available, you’ve got to ask yourself why.
Next, we read all the performance reports and selected the top performers. Finally, we looked at pricing and selected the best values according to three-year cost of ownership!
What does that mean for you? You don’t have to worry. You know you’ve selected the best performing and best value water filter for you!
Time to get started.
Three Steps to Picking the Right Water Filter System
It’s easy. All you have to do is:
- Read a few paragraphs (one down, only a couple more to go)
- Answer a few simple questions
- Make your product choice
1. Start by asking yourself these questions:
- Do you want a portable or installed water filter? If you’re moving soon or renting, you may want to consider portability.
- Do you have a standard, non-pull out faucet in the room where you want your water filter? If you have a pull-out sprayer, your faucet is non-standard.
- Do you need instant gratification or are you OK waiting for a gravity filter? A gravity filter simply means that you wait for gravity to pull the water through the filter. Pitchers and containers are gravity filters.
- Are you OK with installing under your sink? You’ll need space under your sink and maybe a plumber. How much space? A reverse osmosis system will take up roughly half of your under sink space while the under counter systems without reverse osmosis need roughly a quarter of your space. It’s not a big job for the plumber so plan on one hour to two hours at most.
- Do you want to remove the most contaminants possible including Arsenic, Fluoride, Nitrate and Nitrite, Barium, Selenium, and Radium? These contaminants are typically the hardest to remove.
2. Next, use our Water Filter Selector App to find which type of water filter is right for you. It takes only minutes and will help you decide what type of water filter to buy – reverse osmosis with carbon water filter, under counter carbon water filter, counter top water filter, faucet water filter or water pitcher filter.
Done? Great, now you know which type of water filter you need.
Why Buy From Pure Living Space?
Pure Living Space offers excellent customer service and honest, unbiased product reviews. Our products are hand-picked based on product research and third-party testing results. We only pick the best. You have our guarantee.
See why this high-tech brand of water pitchers and containers from the US-based company Propur comes so highly recommended. These pitcher and container water filters are so effective, they remove fluoride and other hard to remove contaminants. Find out more about these outstanding pitchers and why they remove 10 times more contaminants than the big brands.
Austin Springs and WaterChef counter top water filters are both excellent choices. Portable, highly effective, certified to remove 50+ contaminants. See why the Austin Springs and WaterChef filters are so highly recommended. Both carry the important NSF certifications so you know you’re getting the cleanest water. The Austin Springs’ counter top water filter is an especially good value at today’s sale price of $59.99.
Austin Springs and WaterChef under counter water filters tested the best of all the under counter filters certified. See why the Austin Springs and WaterChef filters are an excellent choice. Austin Springs is an especially good value at the current sales price of $99.99 or 50% off the regular price of $199.99.
Aquasana’s reverse osmosis under counter water filter is in a class by itself. No other reverse osmosis and carbon filter system has three certifications, so you can trust it’s delivering clean water to your tap. It has a 4 stage filtration process and removes fluoride and other hard to remove contaminants. Learn more.
Have questions? Contact us. We’ve help many people select the best water filters.
Know somebody who you could help by sharing?